Monday, March 28, 2011

DWTS: Where I seriously don't care

I'm taking it easy--bottle of wine, the latest Yoga Journal, and some reality television. No heavy lifting tonight.

Not that I ever do any heavy lifting.

But this dumb girl from my high school is kind of wrecking it because apparently she's on the cover of Yoga Journal. In a swimsuit. And has an article inside about how deep and yoga-y she is.

What's up with these people and their achieving? It's obnoxious.

Also, what's up with Mark wrecking everything for cute Disney Chelsie? You can't go out there with props and all that make-up. He's been on the show before. He knows Len and I hate that garbage. Bad, Mark! Bad!

Where's Maks?

Okay, now what just happened? Petra was dancing in a yellow dress and giant red hat two seconds ago. Then I look up and she's in a bra and fringy shorts. I'm suspicious.

Here's Maks. Oh, my gosh! Is he trying to kill me with the white tie and tails? So amazing. The judges are pretty much liking Kirstie. I'll take their word for it. I forgot to look at her. She does need to stop talking about her weight, though. This whole whole show can't be about Kirstie Alley's bottom. She's dancing with Maks, for pete's sake. Does she not get how lucky she is?

I've been away so we haven't talked about Downton Abbey yet. Is it weird that this...



gets me as hot as this?


Hey, Maks.

You know what? Don't answer that.

Maybe it's good that I got rejected (again) from the graduate program I applied to. I'm so busy with wine and television and envy.

No comments:

Post a Comment