Oh my god. No matter how many times I say I'm soooo thirsty tonight, Mr. Blyleaf just will not get up and get me a drink. What the hell is that? It's like he didn't even mean it when he promised to love, honor, and cherish me.
If he promised to love, honor, and cherish me.
Do any of you all actually remember your wedding vows? I don't. Although I'm fairly certain I scanned them in advance to make sure no one had snuck any sexist bullshit in there. They hadn't. I do remember that the cake tasted like peanut butter. Peanut butter. I have no idea how that happened. What kind of weirdo hippies have a peanut butter wedding cake?
The point is, I just had to drag myself to the kitchen to get my own drink. And I did. Only to discover we're out if Polar Diet Lime Tonic Water-- my refreshing beverage of choice.
Any idea what "quinine" is and if and when it will kill me?
Never mind. Here-- look at adorable bunnies going over jumps like horses.
No comments:
Post a Comment