"You like me! You really like me!" That's right. I went there. Sorry Gidge. What? No idea what I'm talking about? Congratulations, you're obviously less than 80.
OK, so the American Idol. I found two fellas especially compelling. Lee Dewyze is my winner. He sounds like things I like to listen to. Plus, he wasn't wearing a scarf so he gets style points. And, Lee, if you forgo the hair products next week (or tomorrow. Isn't this program on like every day or something?) you may earn extra bonus style points. In summary, congratulations, Lee. I like you. Which I'm sure means a lot coming from someone who knows nothing about music.
My runner up was Joe Munoz who sang a song called "You & I Both" that was so pretty I went to the iTunes and bought it. Of course, I bought the Jason Mraz version. But whatever. You seem like a lovely fella despite the scarf and hair product. Do they make them do that? They must. Come on people, it's showtime. Put on something black or plaid and grab a scarf! Fantastic! Got your hair gel? We're gonna make magic!
Well, this is fun. Hey, since I'm sharing how non-musical I am, do you want to see my running play list? And by running play list, I mean the songs I would probably listen to if I ran. Which I totally may. Someday. When it's warm, but not hot. And if I get some super cute running pants. And an iPod so I can be inspired by the songs from my running play list. (If I say I don't have an iPod, but would like one Apple will send my one, right? Isn't that how this works? Dear Apple, if it's at all possible, I'd like pink. Thank you.) Of course I'll also need a backpack (Um Cabela's, that's you.) for my Big Man (size large).
Because he'll need to carry my water and house keys and cell phone. It's OK, he's a dog who loves a job. It fills him with all kinds of self-esteem.And now, without further ado, and in alphabetical order like all the really good DJ's do it, My Running Play List:
1. Best of You by Foo Fighters
2. Brand New Day by Joshua Radin
3. Everlong by Foo Fighters
4. Fell In Love with a Boy by Joss Stone
5. Hallelujah by Will Dailey
6. Heavy by Collective Soul
7. Hear Comes Your Man by Pixies
8. Hope for Me Yet by Marc Broussard
9. How Can I Make You Happy by Will Dailey
10. I'd Rather Be With You by Joshua Radin
11. I Run to You by Lady Antebellum
12. In Christ Alone by Travis Cottrell
You may be noticing that this is a really long list, but you've got to understand that when I don't run, I don't run for tremendous distances. And so we continue-
13. Long Road to Ruin by Foo Fighters
14. Love Is On the Way by Will Dailey
15. Machinehead by Bush
16. My Hero by Foo Fighters
17. Never Be Your Baby by Will Dailey
18. Nothin' Better to Do by LeAnn Rimes
19. Nothing Left to Lose by Mat Kearney
20. Peace of Mind by Will Dailey
21. Real Fine Place to Start by Sara Evans
22. Tomorrow Still Comes by Will Dailey
23. The Way I Am by Ingrid Michaelson
24. When It's Good (feat. LeAnn Rimes) by Marc Broussard
25. Where You Are by Marc Broussard
And there you have it. Now if I only had a new pair of sneakers. Hello, New Balance?