Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Very Small Update

It's a little nutty today. Things are picking up at work and at school. My teacher likes my writing and wants me to turn in a fiction assignment every single week, rather than every other week. Which is nice, but, you know, time consuming. And I may have just very gently smashed into another mom's car at Lauren's school. It was no big deal, a little love tap.

If you ask me, the other mom was a little bit dramatic about it. I mean, it's just a car. A car. If you gently bumped my car, my first concern would have been making you feel better. I wouldn't jump out to asses the damage, not even ask about you. But that's me.

OK, so I've got to quickly finish up my school assignment and make dinner before I head off to class. I've got some coffee going to help me along. My characters are about to get into a mess of trouble. Poor things. I feel terrible about it.

I didn't watch DWTS last night. I couldn't concentrate and, anyway, the Vikings were playing. You know how I've got a thing about Minnesota. So I watched that instead. Kathy says either The Situation or The Palin Girl will go tonight. We'll see.

Oh, my gosh. Ali MacGraw is on Oprah right now. Is she not the most beautiful person in the whole world? Kill me. Love her.

Seriously, I've got to go. If I don't cook before I leave I feel so guilty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment