Sunday, October 31, 2010

Woohoo- Halloween! I'll try to contain myself.

I hope everyone had fun this Halloween. Honestly, it's not really our thing. Lauren doesn't care to dress up-- or do anything that calls attention to herself. So I have to come up with costumes for her that aren't too costumey. We wouldn't even trick or treat at all, but I feel obligated to create magical memories that will last a life time. No matter how much we'd all rather be home watching the Patriots.

Here she is at 3 as Harry Potter.


When she was 4 and 5 she went as Madeline.


This year she was Picasso.




Not bad, right? Trick-or-Treating in the country is challenging so we just did a quick up and down my mother's street. She lives in the suburbs.

And that's my big Halloween post. I know, my excitement is palpable.

No comments:

Post a Comment