If you came poking around here yesterday looking for a weekend recap, you didn't find one. That's because I can't bring myself to admit that I lounged around on the couch all weekend watching Say Yes to the Dress. And when there were no more Say Yeses left I switched over to Girl Meets Gown-- a poor imitation.
I'm pathetic. I hate my ordinary girl characteristics.
Right now I'm just waiting for Mr. Blyleaf to come home. We have to run out and buy a mattress real quick. I'd do it myself, but you know how I get when I have to make decisions.
The reason we need a new mattress isn't pretty. I mean, it's super old and we already needed one, but now we really need one because the cat pee'd on it. I know. I know. Pretty yucky. The cat somehow snuck into our bedroom in the morning and was stuck there until 11ish last night. So, in his defense, he couldn't really hold it. But a meow or two to let us know he was trapped would have been awesome.
We also need a new duvet. The duvet cover was salvageable, but not the duvet. And so here we are. Totally boring. Sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment