What are we drinking Friday?
I can't. I've got to get to work right after. But maybe in the evening to toast the newlyweds. How about this?
Pimm's Royale
1 1/4 to 1 3/4oz Pimm's No. 1
Champagne
Cucumber slice
Apple slice
Lemon slice
Orange slice
Mint sprig
Brandied cherry
Pour Pimm's over ice. Wait, first put ice in a pretty glass. Okay, now pour Pimm's over ice. Top w Champagne. Garnish. Drink. Make another one. Drink that too. Start speaking with a British accent.
This wedding is going to be so awesome. Because it's a big fancy wedding. Only you don't actually have to go to it and waste your Saturday. You can watch it on tv. Friday morning when you're not doing anything anyway. Tah-da! Shouldn't all weddings be simulcast? So great.
If you can make it five years, I'm happy to come to a little party and bring a gift. But not not before then. I need certain assurances. My time is valuable.
So whose coverage are we watching? I'm willing to try NBC because they have a history of paying for exclusive access to the Royal Family, so they may be able to give me something the others cannot. But I'll have a hair trigger on the remote with BBC America on standby. I can't stand Matt, but then Ann Curry is so pretty and stylish. It's a tough call. I know you know.
No comments:
Post a Comment