What a morning treat I'm having right now. Are you ready? Kirk Cameron is co-hosting the Hoda & Kathie Lee show with Hoda.
I know.
I know.
Do you want to see what I picked up at the Target this morning? I had to run out because we lost our power for several hours last night and had no batteries for flashlights or radios. I'm lucky I didn't set myself on fire trying to read Theodore Roosevelt: Wilderness Warrior by candlelight. There's no way I'm letting that happen again.
Anyway, look:

Cute, right? It's from that new Liberty line. Lauren will be very excited. She loves to rock a smock top. And I picked up a pile of colorful l/s tee's for $1.74 each that she can wear underneath until it warms up a little bit. And by a little bit, I mean a lot.
Well, that's it.
Yes, I'm completely serious.
No comments:
Post a Comment