OK, so, going into The Amazing Race, I was all about The Former Miss Teen South Carolina and I do so want her to redeem herself and do really well. But then she started wearing a silver headband circa 1981 and spitting. Spitting. You can bet Olivia Newton John, the woman who brought silver headbands to the masses with the popularity of her mega platinum smash record "Physical," would never do anything so foul. Not even after she transformed from Good Girl Sandy to Bad Girl Sandy in the mega platinum smash movie "Grease." She wouldn't do it.
Neither would Jet nor Cord. The Cowboys! Oh, my gravy! I'm just crazy about them. So sweet with good manners- like all the best cowboys. And they did so great last night. Have you ever met more charming and delightful reality show contestants than The Cowboys? No, of course you haven't. You have not.
My Goodness.
OK, check this out. Sometimes I unzip that backpack at the end of the day and I'm just delighted with what I pull out.
Check out the ears. So precious.
Hey, everyone, Chuck's back tonight. Can't wait. I hope tonight's episode finds John Casey feeling especially ornery. It's been too long since I've heard him grunt in disgust.