Great. Then we can get right to the fashion.
I found this super cute dress at Anthropologie. Isn't it pretty? It's called the Wind Catcher. This shape tends to be pretty universally flattering. If you're worried about your arms, I'd like to point out that strapless is often more forgiving than sleeveless, short sleeved, cap sleeved, etc. because it doesn't cut the visual line. Just don't muck it all up with a bunch of jewelery. OK, I'll allow an earring.
Let's dress it down for a casual daytime look. I'd wear it with a classic denim jacket. This one is from the Gap:

Grab your j.crew tote:

and slide on this pretty bright flat, also from j.crew:

and who's cuter than you?
Now let's get fancy for evening. How do you feel about this Flutter Flower Clutch from j.crew:

with this beaded sandal from Nordstrom:

and that's it. I don't like a wrap. They create the impression you're not sure of yourself- or the weather. Trust me, leave it home and if you get chilly treat yourself to a little Talisker or Oban.
Well, this has been fun- the exact opposite of hockey.
No comments:
Post a Comment