Blyleaf Kennel

shoddy scholarship welcomed

Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Easter Episode

In their fright the women bowed down with their faces to the ground, but the men said to them, "Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not here; he has risen!"

Luke 24:5-6a (NIV)
Posted by Jennifer at 6:14 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)




About Me

View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (39)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (3)
  • ▼  2010 (101)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ▼  April (17)
      • Fashion Friday: The I'm Sleeping as I Write This E...
      • What I Actually Did This Weekend
      • The Weekend That I Didn't Go to SLI
      • Fashion Friday: The TMI Episode
      • DWTS: The One Where Kate Finally Leaves
      • Geoffrey Giraffe, I'll see you in Hell
      • Fashion Friday: The Go Read Melanie's Blog Episode
      • Dancing Bear Found Dead. Police Call Circumstances...
      • DWTS: Where We Say Goodbye to Edyta's Smokin Hot Bod
      • Wrapping Up an Amazing Weekend
      • Fashion Friday: It's Time to Edit
      • The One with Darkness, Tragedy, and a Barn
      • DWTS: So Long Buzz
      • The Episode Where I Alienate Douglas Brinkley and ...
      • Easter Weekend Wrap Up
      • The Easter Episode
      • Fashion Friday: The Everyone's Home So I Can't Wri...
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (8)
Picture Window theme. Theme images by Josh Peterson. Powered by Blogger.