I'm in the process of wrapping up a super busy week so I'm afraid I have no recommendations. Not that you necessarily want advice from me. I sent my kid to school today with a stain on the front of her shirt. I figured, if I didn't notice it right away, no one else would either. Instead, I'll refer you to Melanie, who did a nice FF post on swimsuits. It looks to be the first in a series so enjoy. Beach attire isn't something I'm really qualified to discuss, anyway. I go to the beach with a 24 yr-old which, I'm fairly certain, is approximately number one-ish on the list of things you shouldn't do if you're over 30. If you're, say, 18 that's a different story. You should definitely go to the beach with a 24 yr-old. Have a great time and try not to let grandma over there slow you down.
Have a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment