Everyone's home today and I simply can't write. But don't think I'll leave you high and dry. Here are a few things you should go buy to keep yourself chic.
I can't fit a hat on my gigantic head, but you can and should. Try this Selloana Cloche or Baker Cloche, both from Anthropologie. You can do it. You just need confidence and lipgloss.
How about this bag from the Cooper-Hewitt? Kooky, right? That's OK. You can totally pull it off.
Satya Jewelry is awesome. I need a new om necklace and may get this one.

But maybe you're fancier than me. They also have this sparkly one if that's your thing. Oh, remind me to tell you about my sacrum. It's like butter.

But maybe you're fancier than me. They also have this sparkly one if that's your thing. Oh, remind me to tell you about my sacrum. It's like butter.
This Margot Dress over at Patagonia is the perfect day dress. Don't you love a dress to just throw on and run around in? I do. And Patagonia doesn't fool around. This thing will be super durable, comfy, and won't wrinkle.

No comments:
Post a Comment